jeudi 7 avril 2011

Blatta & Inesha Mixtape

AN EXCLUSIVE MIXTAPE BY BLATTA & INESHA:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7hbejlkve1tkhje

"MY LADY DONT MIND EP" mixtape tracklisting:
1 - My lady don't mind - B&I
2 - Opposit of love - Autokratz -  Le Petit Pilous rmx
3 - Basso Grasso - B&I
4 - Daddy's Home - B&I feat Doc Trashz
5 - This Is Not A Love Song - Mercurius FM Hard Remix
6 - Time To Change Part 2 - Keith & Supabeatz rmx
7 - My lady don't mind - B&I - Modek rmx
8 - Walk & Talk - B&I feat Tayone

One of our biggest releases on Crux. Blatta & Inesha take their sound to a new Techno with an Electro flare level. Side A "My Lady Don't Mind" is future Techno / Disco on acid with the usual dose of B&I humor! Side B "Daddy's Home" is a super combo from the sicilian electro dons including their olive loving brother Doc Trashz.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire